Home Page Play games in the arcade Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to blissbox

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Home Page Home Page  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 4-Play
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:15 am 
Site Admin

So the new production model 4-Play is near release. There will be some beta testing before the release So this forum category is the place to go for feedback.

The firmware for this device will be aggressive and versioned. If there is one thing I can not stand it's the adapters that do not work right and or require drivers. 4-Play will not use drivers! Rather pear firmware. You can update and change firmware at will. Same rules apply here as they do to all firmware loading...

There will eventually be multiple builds for multiple platforms. For example and not limited to; Xbox, ps3, xbox 360, ect... I will make every attempt to make the firmware figure out how to communicate to the platforms. Some platforms just require a different set of configs and will not work with both. As for the main 4-Play firmware, it will be version-ed so that you can go back to old versions. The initial version will be 2.1 as this is a continuing of Bliss-box 2.0. If one or the other gets updated it will be reflected as the two device use the same hardware.

As for Bliss-box 2.0, it will be frozen as stable. Bliss-box will also except 4-play builds. This is being done to handle the large flow of users.

So what does all that mean in simple terms?
It means 4-Play will be ever growing to accommodate the users every need ( where possible ). For example:
If you find something that does not work right, report it here to get a fix.
If you find a controller that plugs in but does not work right, report it to get it added.
If your device does not work on your computer, report it so it can be investigated.
Otherwise just enjoy the single most advanced and open minded usb adapter on the planet. And remember, this production version was not made for financial gain, it was made for you YOU, you wanted it, you got it. It will be priced as low as possible and include everything you need.

Bliss-Box- a usb adapter for all controllers

Compatibility List

Post subject: Re: 4-Play
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:26 pm 

a good present for christmas 2014 :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:41 pm 

I just received my late october 2015 4play. what is the easiest way to see what firmware it is running?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

No tool so far that yet, but the version copped at the factory is on the bottom .

Compatibility List

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:09 pm 

ah, so mine is 1.51 then, smart of you to think ahead on that one. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:31 pm 

Just got mine in and really loving it. Any word on when additional adaptar cables will be available? I have an itch to complete my controller collection but don't want to do it until I can use them with 4-play

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:49 pm 
Site Admin

We are developing our markets. We have one in China and one in Canada. Once they place their orders funds will be available for the additional cables.

Compatibility List

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 7 posts ]